The Tarragona Cathedral has the following types of Guided Tours:
Guided tours, with the possibility of visiting the Roman part Temenos and the bell tower:
Monday – Friday: 11 am
Saturday: 11 am and 4:00 pm
- An official local guide explains the Cathedral, the Cloister, the Temenos (Roman wall) and you climb up to the Bell Tower of the Cathedral, watchtower of the city.
- Groups of up to 15 people.
- 150 steps are climbed with 3 stops.
- It is not recommended for people with heart disease, vertigo, claustrophobia or reduced mobility.
- Children go under the responsibility of their parents or guardians.
- Duration of approximately 1 h 30 min.
- Final price:
o Adult: € 15
o Over 65 years: € 10
o Children from 7 to 16 years: € 10
- English, Catalan, Spanish, French and Italian.
- Other languages with less availability: German and Russian.
It is necessary to formalise a reservation at least 48h in advance (office hours).
We will contact you to confirm. Or if you wish, you can also book through the following ways, indicating:
+34 977 226 935
- Name of person in charge
- Mobile phone number of the person in charge
- Desired date (see calendar)
- Starting desired time (see calendar)
- Number of people and ages (adult, senior, children, babies).