Guided tours to discover the Cathedral of Tarragona
During the guided tour, an official local guide explains the Cathedral, the Cloister, the Temenos (Roman wall) and you climb up to the Belltower of the Cathedral, watchtower of the city. Duration of approximately 1 h 30 min.
Groups of up to 15 people.
Guided tours hours
Monday to Friday: 11 am
Saturday: 11:00 am and 4:00 pm
|Over 65 years||10 €|
|Children from 7 to 16 years||10 €|
- English, Catalan, Spanish, French and Italian.
- Other languages with less availability: German and Russian.
- 150 steps are climbed with 3 stops.
- It is not recommended for people with heart disease, vertigo, claustrophobia or reduced mobility.
- Children go under the responsibility of their parents or guardians.
It is necessary to formalise a reservation at least 48h in advance (office hours).
Guided Tour – Spaces included
Book your guided tour
Once the form is submitted, we will contact you to confirm.
Alternative ways to book your guided tour
If you wish, you can also book through the following ways:
- Name of person in charge
- Mobile phone number of the person in charge
- Desired date (see calendar)
- Starting desired time
- Number of people and ages (adult, senior, children, babies).