This legal notice includes the Cookies Policy that governs the access and use of the website catedraldetarragona.com, hereinafter the “Portal”, “Web” or “Website”, owned by the trading company, “DEVELOPING NATURAL ACTIVITIES, S.L.”, with registered office at Ronda General Mitre, 126, 6th floor, Barcelona (08021) and with Tax Identification Code B62962683.
The terms “DNA”, “Developing Natural Activities, S.L.”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Developing Natural Activities, S.L. The term “you”, “you”, “you” or “user” refers to any user or visitor who accesses and/or uses this website.
Cookies are small text files containing information that are generated on the User’s computer or terminal when browsing the website. By browsing this website you consent to receive these cookies. By means of them, dna only obtains and keeps the information under the conditions described in this Cookies Policy:
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. The purpose of the cookie is to enable the website to remember your visit when you return to that site. Although many people do not know it, cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, a Trojan horse, a worm, spam, spyware or pop-up windows.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, your ID card or personal information, etc. The data they do store is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realise that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Depending on the length of time they remain active:
– These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while you access our website and remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site. Such as identification cookies, for example.
– These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time.
Depending on their purpose and the entity that manages them:
– These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
– These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by us, but by a collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by Google who installs cookies that help us to analyse the operation of our website, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
– These are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. For example, they allow us to carry out the purchase process, control the security aspects of the website, share content through social networks…
These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyse browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer. Examples of this are:
– The number of unique visitors to each page / section, which is used to count the number of times the site is visited by a user, as well as the first and last time of that visit. This helps to understand the most successful areas and to enhance and improve the content, resulting in users getting a more satisfactory experience and service.
– The date and time of access to our website, in order to find out the busiest times, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at our peak times.
– The source of traffic, which records the origin of the user, that is, the Internet address from which the link to our website originates, in order to promote the different links and banners that point to our server and offer better results.
Advertising and behavioural advertising cookies:
Advertising cookies are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
Behavioural advertising cookies act on the basis of the behaviour (preferences and personal choices) of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show them personalised advertisements on other websites.
HOW CAN I CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
You can configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and refuse to accept them by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse them.
However, we warn you that the deactivation of Cookies may cause the limitation, or even impossibility of access to some of the functionalities of our website, as well as some of the services may cease to function correctly.
For more details on how to configure cookies in your browser, please consult the “Help” menu of your browser.
We also suggest you consult the following websites: Aboutcookies, youronlinechoices, Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance where you will find detailed explanations on how to delete cookies from your computer and more general information about cookies.
Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
Third-party cookies / partner companies
Google offers a number of products to help us manage our ads and websites, including Google Analytics. When you visit our website some cookies may be sent to your browser.
These cookies may be enabled from a number of different domains, including www.google.com, and www.doubleclick.net to allow us to use services in conjunction with Google’s service, such as an ad measurement and reporting service. Read more about the types of cookies Google uses.
Google Analytics is the analytics tool that helps our website https://catedraldetarragona.com/ understand how users interact with its properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying visitors to Google. Read more about Google Analytics cookies.
See Legal Notice
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What happens if I disable cookies?
To help you understand how far-reaching disabling cookies can be, here are some examples:
– You will not be able to share content from this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
– The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case with online shops.
– You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My account, My profile or My orders.
– Online shops: You will not be able to make purchases online, you will have to make them over the phone or by visiting the physical shop if you have one.
– It will not be possible to customise your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
– The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
– You will not be able to write on the blog, upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The website will not be able to know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
– You will not be able to display targeted advertising, which will reduce the website’s advertising revenue.
Can I delete cookies?
Yes, not only delete, but also block, either in general or for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and delete them.
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here is how to access a particular cookie in the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
1. Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking on the customisation icon at the top right.
2. You will see different sections, click on the Show advanced options option.
3. Go to Privacy, Content settings.
4. Select All cookies and site data.
5. You will see a list of all cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies for a particular domain, enter part or all of the address in the Search for cookies field.
6. After making this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested website will appear on the screen. Now all you have to do is select it and press X to delete it.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider to set the privacy level you want.
To access your Firefox browser’s cookie settings, follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version): 1:
1. Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
4. You will now see the Accept cookies option, you can enable or disable it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings in the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
1. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. Here you will see the Block cookies option for you to adjust the type of blocking you want to do.
To access the cookie settings in the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you want to do.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
1. Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
2. Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the Accept cookies option to check or uncheck the box.
To access your browser’s cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings.
2. You can now check or uncheck the Allow cookies box.